Elyse Lynnemarie Lankey



Most of you know about our baby but since I'm doing some background here, I will share about her! Elyse was born on March 10th, 2005 at 2:49 pm. Once the blessed event began she took FOREVER to get here (stubborn), but well worth the wait. She is the light of our world and we couldn't thank God enough for His gift. Currently she is just about 16 months, VERY BUSY and learning new things every day. Vocabulary includes "Na-na" (for Gramma), "Hi," "Hoo-rah" (her first word), "ha-ha," "Da-da," "Ma-ma," "Ta" (for Uncle Todd), and a few others...she said her first sentence this week, "Hi Chief." She also is learning to sign and can sign "More," "Please," "Finished," and we're working on "I love you." She is so smart...too smart actually that some days we wonder if we really got the right baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home