Twin update
It's Saturday Dec. 13th, 9pm and I am bushed. Going to bed very shortly but thought I would update...both Bryanna & Josh are doing GREAT. They are still in open cribs/bassinets, and both are feeding from a bottle very well. That's really the only "hurdle" they have to master before they go home. Josh is more consistent than his sister, who gets tired more quickly (but boy does she throw a fit come food time!) They both gained a teeny bit of weight since yesterday so we pray that keeps up. Don't get your hopes up (as we haven't) but our nurse tonight said she thinks they'll be home by next weekend!!!!! Of course we all know that setbacks are a possibility, especially on a road as long as this. Please keep them in your prayers! (In other news, my bell's palsey is still the same and still very VERY annoying & bothersome).
Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas season and hug all of your friends & family each time you see them - we are so blessed & pray that all of you feel the everyday blessings in your lives!!!!

5 Comments:
They look great!
Enjoy the holidays with your new additions! Glad it is going well. We will be thinking of you. I didn't know you were experienceing Bells Palsy. Doug has had it twice. It is a pain, but eventually goes away. Hope it gets better soon!
Miss you guys.
Oh my gosh you guys they are so adorable.. They look GREAT!! Josh looks like J so much!! We are all thinking of you keep up the great work they will be home before you know it!! Lots of Hugs The Vasko's
Boy do they both look like Lankeys!
Hi Jason & Kate. Your family is beautiful. GOOD JOB KATE! I know you've been very busy, so I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Have the Happiest Holidays!
Post a Comment
<< Home