4th of July at the Smith's
I think the start of a new tradition! Hangin' at the Smith establishment for the Perrysburg Firework festivities!!
Probably one of the coolest inventions ever...an electric corkscrew!!...

Elyse playing the ever popular "Ladder Ball," "Horse balls," "Hillbilly Golf"...whatever you want to call it...
And modeling her jewelry...
Josh boy bonding with Big Dog...

Bryanna doesn't look happy but she loves her Aunt Kim :-)...
Sydney Smith...
J & B hangin' for the fireworks...
The girls sidewalk-chalking (yes that is a word I made up) with Aunt Kim...
Really, they do love her!!!...
And she loves them right back :-)...



Elyse playing the ever popular "Ladder Ball," "Horse balls," "Hillbilly Golf"...whatever you want to call it...
And modeling her jewelry...
Josh boy bonding with Big Dog...
Bryanna doesn't look happy but she loves her Aunt Kim :-)...
Sydney Smith...
J & B hangin' for the fireworks...
The girls sidewalk-chalking (yes that is a word I made up) with Aunt Kim...
Really, they do love her!!!...
And she loves them right back :-)...


1 Comments:
melting.........
Post a Comment
<< Home