August 19, 2009

Funnies from the past!

Caption for wedding picture reads: "There are six people in my family. We like to swing. We have an older sister that just got married."...

Caption for tractor picture reads: "I help at home by emptying the wastebaskets. My dad helps me by driving the tractor."...

This is for Mom (click on the photo to enlarge if you need to)...
This cheerleading pic starts a little theme...
*******
Along with the cheerleading theme goes a few excerpts from an "about me" book:

When asked:
>I like school because...I LIKE TO DO CHEERS.
>I am thankful for...FLOWERS & FRUIT, AND CHEERLEADERS.
>For Christmas I want...ROLLER SKATES, ICE SKATES, CHEERLEADING STUFF.

*******
A few other ditties:

"I get angry when my sister doesn't let me watch my show."
"In my free time I ride my bike at home. If I could do what I wanted, I would take a long walk."
"Places I have gone with my family are Cypreess Gardens and Ceder Ponit. A place I would like to go is Pittsburgh." ???
"I am happy when I have someone to play with. I am sad when my Grandma dies."
"These are a few of my favorite things. Purple. Cartoons. Football games. Chicken. Caterpillars."
"If I had three wishes I would wish for a pet unicorn, a pet parrot and a pet gerbil."

*******
And I shall close this post with the following poem:

"This Year's Chipmunk"

Chipmunk, Chipmunk in the tree, Gathering nuts and seeds for me.
Chipmunk, Chipmunk in his nest, Tyring to find the good and the best.
Oh, little chipmunk out and about, Standing up straight and stout.
Oh, little chipmunk I won't hurt you, I'm just as little too.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home