December 17, 2008

Update 12/17

Quick update! Josh's feeding tube is out! As of 3am-ish tonight he will have fed consistently from a bottle for 48 hours! So...it's looking really good for him. Bryanna still needs a little help but she's doing great also. I look for her tube to be out in the next 2 days. Of course there are things we need to do (like carseat checks, cpr class (I think)) before they come home but we are getting closer. PLEASE PRAY that we get them home before Christmas!! And if Bryanna has to stay, that she won't have to stay long by herself :-( Josh is weighing in at 4lbs 15 1/4 oz and Bryanna at 4lbs 15 1/2 oz. Growing & doing GREAT!!! more later...Josh is getting circumsized at the moment so NO I am not in the room..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home