January 13, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The usual Christmas Eve festivities with the Lankeys...I am still full from the great spread of food!!

Bryce & Ryan were squirting the kids with the "discipline" water bottle for Clover...
Clover was less than thrilled with the hat...



We did scripture reading and even sang Christmas carols! It was very nice...


Erica didn't mind the hat so much :-)...

Josh was into the fudge...and now a little stoned by the sugar high I think...

Josh is our dog boy...he LOVES Clover!...


Must have been the year for goofy hats...this is a fun winter hat that Elyse got...

Playing with new toys :-)...
Our little Christmas spread...I love our tree (thanks Mom & Dad)...
Christmas morning!...























The images I will remember, all the kiddos playing together with their new stuff. We didn't go overboard but we are blessed with more than we deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home