She'll be home for Christmas?
Update on Bryanna...what a stinker. They ran a sleep study on her last night and she is having sleep apnea episodes which is causing the drop in heartrate. SO...all we know right now is that they are going to put her on caffeine & send her home on a monitor. Most preemies grow out of this (since it's a system maturity thing) by 3 months. Now, her release has not been confirmed yet and I believe the "48hr rule" with no alarms still applies, but they said the caffeine will help. I don't care what she comes home with as long as she is home! We will keep you posted, they are really trying to get her out before Christmas. Jason & I have to take our infant monitor class tomorrow and hopefully she will be home in the next day or so. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING! (Sidenote: 2 of the triplets I took care of were on monitors - one on caffeine - so this is nothing new and not scary at all! God is so good and has prepared me for this crazy journey....little did I know exactly how crazy it would be).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home