January 20, 2009

Random pics & update 1/20

Sorry for the delay in pictures...is it possible that taking care of triplets was easier than my own family? Oh wait, I didn't breastfeed the triplets...oh wait - and I got to go home at the end of the day!! This is seriously the HARDEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE....and I haven't even gotten a paycheck yet :-) But my boss reminds me that I have food to eat and a house to live in, so I suppose I better keep my mouth shut. Everyone is doing great but the exhaustion is nearly unbearable.

We estimate that Josh is around 9 pounds, and Bryanna maybe 8....this is unscientific, mind you - weighing ourselves then ourselves with each kid. I have already started boxing up preemie clothes!! Enjoy the pics...just hanging around the house...
Josh always looks freaked out for some reason...
Maybe it's because his sister has a scream that can wake the dead?!

Or because she keeps trying to eat him? (Apparently the breast milk & formula aren't enough)

BIG YAWN from Bryanna

See, there she is already stalking her prey....

"Who me?"

"Not me" :-)

Big sister's hair is finally long enough for ponytails...bout time for her to cut it again :-/
But she loves to help!

Strong neck already!

"Do I LOOK like I didn't get my caffeine today?!"

Big J....chubby cheeks

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Bryanna is just trying to get Josh back from laying on top of her for so long :)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Chad said...

AWESOME.....SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home