February 05, 2009

Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer!!

Against my better judgement, I took Elyse to see "Dora LIVE!" on Tuesday....I had avoided these millions-of-children-and-craziness events for long enough I guess! Seriously though, we had a great time. We were invited by a friend (Elyse's partner-in-crime :-) and had so much fun! The girls loved at and believe it or not, Elyse actually stayed focused and was still most of the time! Unless Dora was telling her to dance, or jump up & down, or clap her hands or something. Wish I could get her to obey like that :-)
********
Pre-show entertainment...Elyse & Brandy passing the time til the doors opened!






Elyse's first show at the Stranahan...I don't think she's ready for anything like Phantom yet though ;-)

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

So, when we suddenly see you dressing up like Dora, we'll know what happened :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger LankeyLand said...

Didn't really like the whole DOra thing at first when Elyse started watching last year, but she is growing on me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home