Pics 3/2
Just some more random pics! I thought it would be hard not working outside the home (well, it still is) but I do enjoy the time to take lots of pictures! Both babies are growing so fast...
**Josh doesn't have any hint of preemie left in him, would never have guessed he at once was down to 4lbs 4oz!! He is starting to be more alert & reactive and just on the brink of smiling! I think he is my reflux baby and can be quite fussy but he calms right down when mommy's around :-)
**Bryanna rolled over for the first time at 2 months and just last week she rolled over several times! She is smiling constantly and starting to "talk"...really trying so hard to make sounds & communicate. Bright-eyed and so social!
**Elyse loves doing laundry! Tonight I found her coming up the basement steps with a basket full of warm laundry from the dryer. She brought the whole thing up for me to fold & after I did she took it upstairs - I didn't even have to ask! Have to focus on these things :-)

1 Comments:
I loved all of 'em, but especially the one of Josh looking out the window. Too cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home